mutant potato mutant potato

oh man, funny animation, it's so hard not to puke, where's my cereal bowl

My Mario Parody My Mario Parody

the aweful truth about this parody is... c_c it's a parody parody

Super Badass Action Hero Super Badass Action Hero

great punch line

Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

oxbow lakes are formed when their rivers meander
is to wibbly wibbly wobbly to maintain the course it's on
the main flow of the stream diverts it's self
accordingly, leaving the oxbow lake behind
but here's my question son

what the hell's an oxbow?
are our bovine friends fashion in weaponry?
somone should tell me
do i need to buy a shield?
ox's just aint knowing for their dangerous ability
you need to watch around them or you might lose an eye

: Fat Idols : : Fat Idols :

intolerence for the intolerent >:(

like the one black guy in every movie that dies early... there will be the fat guy which follows a cookie on a string into a surgery room...

foamy is gettin kinda like that indian guy, keep em seperate. just sayin.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

roflmao

I haven't even watched it yet, but i'll give it a ten just to piss everyone off.

Catobleper responds:

A bad motherfucker

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

heheh

i liked number 5 and 13.

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

hits a few nails on the head

This is some creepy shit, though somethings wrong with it.
the girl... she's too simple. the other characters in the plot... they don't represent real people. they are pseudo, forced into a shape that's obviously inspired.

that's the problem with fan art. it skips details that the origional had, and doesn't make up for it with sufficient new material. (inherently, it's fan art, so the tendancy is to not be creative anyway. try not to see it as an easy way to make a good animation). i got experience with this stuff because i've worked with making fan games. the long and the short of it is that effort is nessesary.

i really wish you had solved the sync problem with some extra frames or something. it might be easier to overlook the david firth homage.

i can't wait to see part 2. not in a good way though.

TheFabs responds:

I can' t wait to get you in bed. In a good way though, In a good, sexual, gayyyy way. Yeah, big boy, give me my warm milk and we will get to work.

: Subliminal Cut : : Subliminal Cut :

...

I would have prefered to actually see BMW than know that you gave them free advertising. I haven't got anything against a queezy sensation, but dude, what were you thinking? Put the joint down man, or better yet, light one up.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

:U/-{ <---i no kungfoo

Wen uoo tAhk uh muhfin, hand u shUv i7 dOun yur fr1endz throatt, thn theigh 7ake 17 wiith tHemm two tEh semitary, und their'z ah 5irprice partee aand ur fr3nd ch0kes 2 deth. Iz Like wehn u ar zellin fri Pans ghon ebAy t0 yur fEm1nist fr13nd5 Gurr3N LagAnn whaat teh?!

Mas7er chiif yoose vHInE whep attak! wetu! wetu!