Cyroad Cyroad

Graphically tastey but 6200 points leaves one questioning if life is too easy.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great

Complicated, but why the hell not?

(BrainDead)cS-ccS-ccS-ccS-acC-aby-gby -gby-gbx-gbx-gbu-gbw-gby-gby-gdn-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-M,-lpn-caj-gaj-cak-chK-caa-ck p-chI-ghI-gag-kag-eag-cag-eao-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-M,gd-cfP-cgd-cfU-cfO-gfO-chk-ahk -ahk-chl-chi-chl-ghl-gac-kac-eac-cac-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-S,-lpn-cgC-cgw-cgw-cgC-gk o-caa-cak-cks-aks-akq-ckm-cgq-cgy-cgy -cgy-cgz-cgB-cgy-can-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

Fun

So that's how jabba the hutt came about. It makes me think about how many people he has inside of him -poor soals. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:
In_jabba.jpg

Jump ! Jump !

jump !

Simple, and it works. The trick is to use the annoyances as though they were part of the game rather than a tacky implementation, because you can't always dodge the missiles at a whim. The graphics were good and the scoring system was fair. If I were to make one suggestion though, it'd be to not slow down the timer during the slow down bonus, as an incentive to actually collect them. I digress. Great job, as it's a fair bit of fun.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

hahaha!

I got him cussing in 4 moves. :D

Polinko Polinko

pretty good

The only thing that bugged me was the pace of the game. Also, there's a cheat you can use involving the "free ball".

flipit flipit

phew

I could NOT pass level 24.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Good music game

An improvement over the 2nd. It's hard to find free online music games as good as this one.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Pretty good

I like it more than the origional. Overall it's fantastic. A little suggestion, for the enhanced version. You can move faster or slower relative to the ground by moving left or right. The physics are a bit off here because the planes and trucks stay the smae speed. This is Vector addition relative movement. And the incorperation of this effect would be gratutitous to intuition. The faster you go right, the faster the planes going left go left, the slower planes going right go right, and vice versa.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

lol

WARNING! CRYPTIC SPOILER! DON"T READ FURTHER UNLESS U DON"T MIND!!!

The fish ate the koala and decimated the european flags of Korea, who's land belongs to the guy with the large stach. Congrats, you have completely destroyed the pond eco-system. And every one with facial hair smokes weed.

lol, I laughed so hard at the end XD